Our MT20 motor range can generate 1600 W with only 3,6 kg. We split the range in three different categories to adapt the motor to our customer’s needs:
- Our Easy duty MT20 motors can reach very high speeds, close to 11 000 rpm with low torque.
- The Standard Duty MT20 focus on intermediary range of speed and torque (3000 rpm and 330 N.m with the right angle head).
- The Heavy Duty motors 150 rpm and 1260 N.m equipped with the right angle head.
It is a versatile motor that you can find in several applications as plastic injections, casting, lifting, welding, drilling, valve motorisation, …
- Moulding : Such application requires a standard duty motor, with intermediate speed and torque.
- Lifting : The motor drives the charge to lift a weight. It could be a winch, an operating table, a charge to transport… In such case, to obtain a static irreversibility, the motor is couple with an external gear box. We use our easy duty motor that offer the perfect range of speed and torque.
- Hydraulic group motorisation: In order to use an hydraulic group, we need to motorize the oil contained inside it. It is something easy to do with an air motor. It offers a remote solution on site where a gas compressor is already available. We use our standard duty motor to offer the correct range of speed and torque required.
- Valve motorisation : to close and open valves, even remotely, and even in Atex environment, you can use air motors. Our customer was looking for a solution to operate a multi turn valve. By choosing the Mt20 motor we can cover the torque’s range required for the valve operation. In such case, the starting torque is primordial. We designed a flange and a shaft connection to plug the motor directly on the valve. In case of a long unused period, we can add a kit start option that avoids starting issues. It prevent any issue to guarantee a perfect restart.
- Drilling : For though and hard material as composite, you need a motor with high speed and high torque. We use our MT20 motor in the standard duty version. For a manual using, we can add a handle to start and to stop the motor. Equiped with a safety lever, it prevents any dangerous use from the operator.
- Shutter closing and opening: The compactness of our air motor (3 times more than electrical motors) allowed an installation in cramped area. Mounted directly on the shutter axis, our motor offers a compact and clever solution as soon as you can feed the motor with air pressure. You can also adjust the motor torque not to damage the shutter. Strong and reliable, the motor can support intensive uses and will never brake.
As an option, we have designed a large range of motor accessories and options:
We know that the motor is a key part inside our customer’s machines. To avoid any operations disruption that could be very expensive, our motors are available on stock and we can ship them within three days. We have also made dedicated maintenance kits that are on stock with all the parts we recommend you to replace each year. With such kit, you can anticipate breakdowns and maintain the motor during the production line shutdown.
To help you with the motor maintenance our maintenance kit comes with a motor exploded view and you can have a look on our YouTube channel to see our maintenance videos!
We manufacture reliable and high quality air motors. If you want to obtain the maximum performances of our motors, we recommend you to follow our commissioning instructions carefully. To help you with it, you receive with the motor a quick start manual with inside the different key steps you have to follow during the commissioning.